Having noted a positive dynamics in COVID 19 infection cases and a necessity to boost economic activities, the Task Force under the Cabinet of Ministers has adopted the decision to authorize some production, trade and service areas’ activities.
According to the relevant decision of the Cabinet of Ministers, following items are added to the list of authorized areas starting from 00:00, 10 August 2020 in the cities of Baku, Sumgayit, Ganja, Yevlakh, Masally, Jalilabad, Mingechevir and in the territory of districts of Absheron, Barda, Salyan, Khachmaz, Goranboy and Goygol:
- Holding outdoor sport competitions and games;
- Activities of trading facilities selling non-food products and the areas that service the population (except large trade centers);
- Production of machines and equipment; and also
- Electric equipment;
- Computer, electronic and optic products;
- Automobiles, trailers and semi-trailers;
- Other transportation means;
- Polygraph products;
- Musical instruments and sport products;
- Textile industry;
- Shoe making;
- Leather and leather products;
- Tobacco products;
- Other industrial products.
The restrictions are repealed in relation to 50% out of total number of employees working in the areas given below as well as to 30% out of total number of persons working on the basis of a labor contract based on permits obtained via a civil law contract in the same areas and activities:
- Production of daycare and hygiene products;
- Production and repair of construction equipment and home appliances;
- Engineering and project design services;
- Production of packaging products;
- Production of stone, metal and wood products;
- Furniture production and repair;
- Pet shops, including animal food selling stores;
- Sales points of construction materials and home products;
- Online sales;
- Dry cleaning;
- Regulation activities in residential buildings, except flats;
- Automobiles’ repair;
- Car wash points;
- Animal shelters;
- Translation services.
Entry and exit of persons into the cities of Baku, Sumgayit, Ganja, Yevlakh, Masally, Jalilabad, Mingechevir and in the territory of districts of Absheron, Barda, Salyan, Khachmaz, Goranboy and Goygol are regulated on the basis of following rules:
- Persons wishing to participate in funerals of their close relative shall bear a permit obtained via 102 Service – Call Center of the On-Duty Officers’ Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- If there is an urgent medical need or an application issued by a physician requiring a treatment by timetable;
- Persons with tickets for relevant international or internal flights are required to show tickets or those that pass the State border and enter into the national territory are required to show the stamp in their passport to be able to go to their place of residence or stay.
The Task Force appeals on and informs citizens to strictly abide by sanitary – epidemiological requirements to synchronize infection preventive measures with overall economic activities. The observance of sanitary and epidemiology requirements is the only way to continue economic activities and expand it further.